Peer Review Process
Heritage of Nusantara: International Journal of Religious Literature and Heritage uses an online submission and review system. The submission and peer review of every article must be managed using this system and based on following Peer Review Policy.
- Heritage of Nusantara Editorial Board is responsible for the selection of papers and the selection of reviewers.
- Articles must typically be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers.
- Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (double blind review)
- Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- The final decision of manuscript acceptance shall be made by the Editorial Board according to reviewers critical comments.
- Section Editor will send the final decision regarding the submission to the corresponding author based on the reviewer’s recommendation.
- Heritage of Nusantara: International Journal of Religious Literature and Heritage Editorial Board shall protect the confidentiality of all material submitted to the journal and all communications with reviewers.