Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission does not contain any plagiarism, either in part or as a whole.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User/Public Rights
Heritage of Nusantara spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, Heritage of Nusantara permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and Heritage of Nusantara on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications. Unless otherwise stated, the authors are public entities as soon as their articles got published.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
The right to self-archive the article (please read out deposit policy),
The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Users will also need to attribute authors and Heritage of Nusantara on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications).
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. Heritage of Nusantara will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. Heritage of Nusantara will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, author(s) aware that Heritage of Nusantara entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.
Heritage of Nusantara will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed. Heritage's editors may modify the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers as mentioned in point 3.